- 80g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch or 2 of cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Pinch or 2 of sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 cup hot water (not boiling)
- 2 cup warmed oat, almond milk or coconut milk
- Honey or Agave syrup to sweeten to taste
DIRECTIONS: Adding nourishing herbs and adaptogens too if you feel it, just 1/2–1 tsp of each. Herbs such as Shatavari, medicinal mushroom powders, ashwagandha, mucuna pruriens, or maca.
IMPORTANT NOTES: DO NOT BRING TO BOILING POINT AS THIS WILL EFFECT THE DIVINE ELEMENTS OF THIS PLANT MEDICINE.
Take time to create your space, sit down to sip cacao is a mindfulness practice in itself. Drop into the heart and let the magic unfold.