- 260 grams dates
- 140 grams of almonds
- 80 grams tribal moon cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup (can be subbed for agave or even honey, although honey will make it A LOT sweeter)
- 1 tablespoon unhulled tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut oil 1 cup dates 1 cup of cashews * (soak for a minimum of 1 hour prior, ideally overnight if possible)
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (can be subbed)
- 50g Tribal Moon Cacao add all ingredients to a small saucepan, cook over low heat SLOWLY, and stirring constantly.
BASE: Place all ingredients into Thermo Mix and blend on speed 8 for 1 minute.
Scrape bowl and blend on speed 8 for 30 seconds.
Pour mix into cake tin and place in fridge/freezer until set
Place all ingredients into Thermo Mix bowl and blend on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Scrape bowl and blend on 9 for 30 seconds. repeat until caramel consistency is achieved.
Pour onto base and place into fridge/freezer until set.
Place all ingredients into Thermo Mix bowl and blend on speed 5 for 20 seconds.
Scrape bowl and blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Pour onto caramel layer and place into fridge/freezer until set.
SPIRITUAL CONTENT CHANNELER, WRITER & BLOGGER
Lauren is our in-house Tribal Moon Writer, Blogger and Spiritual Content Channeller. She writes sweet, soulful and passionate articles about our beloved Ceremonial Grade Cacao. With an eclectic background in Bellydancing, Astrology and Spiritual Healing, her writing is inspired and guided by a deep connection and reverence for the Divine. READ MORE